Before joining or creating a team, you must register your account and have game connections set. Please refer to Registering Your Account if you need to complete this step.
To join a team, read the article Joining a Team. To create a team, complete the following steps:
- Select Teams on the left side of your dashboard
- Choose Create Team from the drop down menu
- Enter your team name, and upload a logo
- Be sure to click save in the upper right hand corner
- Congratulations! Your team has been created!
Note: Players participating in solo games will not add other members; please skip to the ‘Roster’ portion of this article.
Once your team is created, tabs will appear on the top of the screen.
- Click the Members tab and then the 'Add Members' button to invite others to join.
- This will generate a popup, giving you two options for inviting a team member, either through an email or direct link. We suggest using the email option.
- Add the email address of the player you wish to invite.
- Hit Send at the bottom of the popup. You will be able to view all team members on your Members page, along with what game connections they have.
Now that you have team members, it is time to make a roster for the game(s) you wish to play.
- Select the Rosters tab on your team dashboard , and then Create New button.
- When creating a new roster, select a roster name and specific game.
- All eligible team members will appear under the Add Members drop down bar.
- If you do not see a team member on the list, they still may have to set their game connections.
- All members already added to the roster will appear under the Players section.
- For solo games, you will only need to add yourself to the roster.
- Once all members are accounted for, select Save in the upper right corner.
Once your team and rosters are set, it is time to register for a tournament. To register your roster for a specific game tournament, please follow the steps detailed in our Enrolling in Tournaments article.