No additional anti-cheat is required for official matches.
2. Match Procedure
Generation Esports Supported Platforms
- Nintendo Switch
This game supports crossplay. All players competing in this tournament will face each other, regardless of what console they play on
2.1 Series Length
There will be 2 back to back matches every Monday
2.2. Game Settings
- Mode: Arena Solos
- Server: Server locations will switch between East Coast and West Coast every week
- Players will queue up for their match every Monday at 6:50pm EDT (in order to use the queue system players will need to be on a school team roster)
- At 7:05pm EDT every player in the queue will be taken to the match page where the lobby password will be displayed.
- The first game will begin at 7:15pm EDT and will be directly followed by the second game.
- The second game's password will be shared in the fortnite-general Discord channel.
2.3. Win Conditions
Points are awarded as follows:
- Kills: 1 Point Each
- Top 10: 1 Point
- Top 8: 2 Points
- Top 6: 3 Points
- Top 4: 5 Points
- Top 3: 6 Points
- Top 2: 8 Points
- Victory Royale: 15 Points
The winner of the game will be determined by the amount of points they received.
3.1. Cosmetics, Vehicles, and Items
Any gliders/umbrellas, outfits, harvesting tools, back blings, contrails, loading screens, emotes, vehicles, or items that are currently disabled in public queues are prohibited from use for as long as they remain disabled in those queues.
3.2. Game Modes
Only the normal game modes are permitted to be played in official matches. Limited time game modes are prohibited from play in official matches.
Players are prohibited from teaming up in order to gain a competitive advantage against other players in the match.
3.4 Sharing of Lobby Codes
The sharing of lobby codes with those not registered with Generation Esports or not in the original lobby group is prohibited.
4. Stoppage of Play
Once the game has been launched it cannot be stopped. Any player who disconnects from the game will be treated as they were killed in game.
5. Player Count
The games are meant to be played as a “solo match”, meaning that only one player may participate in the match on their account. No player substitutions may be made at any point during the match.