- Any player interested in competing in the HSEL India tournament must first sign up on the Generations Esports website.
Join the HSEL India Community and Create a Team
- In order to register for the tournament, you must join the HSEL India community and create your team.
- To do this, select “Communities” on the left-hand navigation and scroll through the pages until you find HSEL India.
- Click “Learn More” on the HSEL India community to be taken to the main community page, and select “Join” in the upper right-hand corner.
- From the “select an option” dropdown, select “+ Create Team”.
- From here you can name your team and press “Continue” which will grant you access into the HSEL India Community.
- Players will need to connect their screen name/gamertag to their profile in order to be added to a roster.
- Select “Connect Games” on the left-hand navigation and choose “Add Game Connection”
- From the game connection popup window, select the game you wish to add from the dropdown menu and enter the screen name/gamertag you use for that game (please include the numbers included in your Battlenet tag and Switch Friend Code).
- Please add a game connection for every game you will be participating in.You can view your game connections list from the Game Connections page.
Register for a tournament.
- From your left-hand navigation, select "Communities", then under my communities select “Learn More” on the HSEL India Community to be taken to the community’s main page.
- From here you can click the “Tournaments” tab to access the game tournaments available to your community.
- Once you’re on the specific tournament page, click the “Register Now” button and choose “register as individual”, then skip the drop down and select “register as individual” again to register yourself.
Queue System/Match Page Info:
1. Queuing For Your Match
- Queues for match times will open in the “Today’s Play Times” section of the dashboard at the set queue time listed.
- Once the queue time arrives, you can then press “Join Queue” to be thrown into the 15 minute skill based matchmaking window.
2. Solo Queueing
- Solo players need to press the “Join Queue” button once the queue opens up at the set queue time.
- There will be a 15 minute window of time from the start of the queue time that joining the queue will be available.
- Once the timer reaches 0, queued players will be matched against each other.
3. Match Page Information
- Once the queue is over, you will be matched with your opponent.
- Both teams or individuals will be taken to the match page where they can view their opponents screen names (gamertags), report their scores, and utilize the match chat if need be.
- Each team will be designated as either “home” or “away” and it is up to the “home” team to create a custom/private match.
- After the match is complete, the winner of the match will report the score in the “reporting scores” section. (each win counts as 1 pt)
4. Contacting Your Opponent
- All players need to utilize the Match Chat feature on the GenE platform to communicate with their opponent.
- Once your queue window opens for your weekly match and you are matched with your opponent, you will be able to contact them directly through the match page match chat.
5. Reporting Scores/Forfeits
- To report scores or forfeits, click on the match from your dashboard and scroll to the section called, “Report Match Score”.
- You can insert the scores in this section by counting every win/game as 1 point. If the match was forfeited, click the “win by forfeit” box under the winning team’s name.
- Once you submit, you will be able to see who reported the score.
6. Match Settings/Rules
You will find match settings and rules for Fifa here.