No additional anti-cheat is required for official matches.
2. Match Procedure
2.1. Series Lengths
Matches are played as a best of 5 series
2.2. Game Lobby
The home player will invite the away player to a private match lobby.
- Private Versus
- Timer: 90 Seconds
- Arena Selection: Random
- Intractables: Off
- Kompetitive Mode: Off
2.3 Match Procedure
Follow the following steps outlined the process of playing a Match.
- The home player will invite the away player to a Private Match
- Players select their characters.
- The Players play the first fight of the match.
- The losing Player of the previous fight may choose to change characters. The winning player must stay on the character they selected in the previous fight.
- The next Game is played.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for all subsequent Games until the Match is complete.
There are no restrictions at this time
4. Stoppage of Play
Players unplugging their controller at any time, accidentally or intentionally, will result in a forfeiture of the series. Any controller malfunctions are the player’s responsibility, and as such Generation Esports will not force a game/match restart should a player’s controller malfunction during a game.
4.1 Pausing the Match
The pausing of a match is prohibited and will result in a forfeit of the the fight for the player who paused the match.
4.2 Player Disconnection
If a player disconnects from a fight, they will forfeit that fight and the match series will continue on. If a player is unable to connect to finish the remainder of their fights, they will forfeit the remainder of the series.
5. Player Count
Matches are played as 1 versus 1, meaning that only one player may participate in the match for either side. No player substitutions may be made at any point during the match.