This article explains how to sign up for a High School Esports League ANZ account in order to register for HSEL ANZ competitions.
HSEL ANZ CONTACTS
Customer Success Associate
- Sign up for a free HSEL account as a School Official (Educators only).
Adding Team Members
- Click “Members” on your team page.
- Click “+ Add Member” and generate a link for team invitations.
- Members will be added once they sign up through the link.
Adding Game Connections (Students)
- Click “Game Connection” on the left-hand navigation.
- Click “Add Game Connection”, select the game, enter your screen name for that game, and save.
- Include the numbers in the Battlenet tag and Switch Friend Code if applicable.
- Click “Rosters” on your team page.
- Click “Create New”, name your roster, and select what game it is for.
- Click “Add Members” and select what team members you want on the roster.
Registering for a Tournament
- Click "Communities" from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Choose "Learn More" on the HSEL community and click the "Tournaments" tab.
- Select the tournament you want to register for and click “Register Now”.
- Select the roster you wish to register and click “Register Now”.