This article explains the ins and outs of using the Skill-Based Matchmaking Queue System that players will use to match up with an opponent on match day.
If you are looking to dispute a match or have immediate questions regarding match processes, please contact our support team HERE.
Queuing For Your Match
- Queues for match times will open in the “Today’s Play Times” section of the dashboard at the set queue time listed.
- If you are in multiple tournaments, use the dropdown in "Today's Play Times" to filter for the specific tournament you are currently looking for.
- Once the queue time arrives, you can press "Join Party" (see Team Queueing) or “Join Queue” (see Solo Queueing) to enter the skill-based matchmaking window.
- Players will first need to “Join Party” before being able to enter a matchmaking queue. Players should “Join Party” no more than 5 minutes before the queue window officially opens.
- Once the minimum required number of players are in the party window and the queue window has opened, the roster will automatically be entered into the queue window's matchmaking pool.
- Subs should not queue.
- Once the queue timer reaches 0 in the top-right corner of the party window, queued teams will be matched against each other.
- The first person to join the party is designated as the party leader. If that person exits the party or queue, it will remove all members in the party window.
- ALL PLAYERS: Please keep the tab containing the party window open and front-facing, as navigating away from the platform may cause connection issues.
- Solo players need to press the “Join Queue” button once the queue window opens up at the set queue time.
- There will be a set window of time (specific to each community) from the start of the queue time that joining the queue will be available.
- Once the timer reaches 0, queued players will be matched against each other.
- Important: Please keep the tab containing the queue window open and front-facing, as navigating away from the platform may cause connection issues.
- Once matched, both teams or individuals will be taken to the match page where they can view their opponent's game names (gamertags), report scores (winning team only), and utilize the match chat.
- See MATCH PAGE & MATCH HISTORY for information on using the match page and where match history can be found.
What if I do not get matched up with anyone?
In the event that an odd number of players/rosters queues up at a specific time, one player or roster will not get matched and will instead receive a bye win for that week.
Any player/roster that receives a bye win in this way will be moved into a priority queue for the remainder of the tournament to ensure they get matched up in future queues.