This article explains how students will add a game connection to their assigned MSEL account. Adding a game connection is required if a student wants to compete in a tournament.
Adding a Game Connection
- Start by selecting Connect Games on the left-hand menu.
- Select Add Game Connections in the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose the game, enter the screen name (gamertag) and save.
Adding a Nintendo Switch Game Connection
- Select Connect Games on the left-hand menu.
- Choose Add Game Connections in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the game to connect and enter the Switch Profile name along with the associated Switch friend code.
- If a student needs help finding their friend code please see our article on How To Find Your Friend Code. Select Save once all information has been entered.