This article explains how to add a game connection to your MSEL account. Adding a game connection is required if you want to compete in a tournament.
Adding Your Game Connections
- Start by selecting Connect Games on the left-hand menu.
- Select Add Game Connections in the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose the game to connect to your account. Enter your screen name (gamertag) and save.
Adding Your Nintendo Switch Game Connection
- Select Connect Games on the left-hand menu.
- Choose Add Game Connections in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the game to connect to your account and enter your Profile name along with your switch friend code. If you need help finding your friend code please see our article on How To Find Your Friend Code. Select Save once all information has been entered.