WHEN DOES THE SEASON START?
Below, you will find the key dates for the Esports Collective Pilot. Dates are subject to change based on the impact of coronavirus.
- Registration: May 8th - May 26th
- Event Start: May 26th - June 4th
- Championships: June 5th & June 6th
- Regular season will consist of 10 days of games and will be leaderboard-style play.
- Championships will be single elimination, top 16. The 5th will be everything but Finals and then the Finals will be played on June 6th.
WHO CAN PLAY AND HOW DO I GET STARTED?
The Esports Collective Pilot is a private community for all colleges & college students in India.
Customer Success Associate
- Any player interested in competing in the ESC India tournament must first sign up on the Generation Esports website.
Join the Esports Collective (ESC) Community
- In order to register for the tournament, you must join the ESC India community.
- To do this, select “Communities” on the left-hand navigation and scroll through the pages until you find ESC India.
- Click “Learn More” on the ESC India community to be taken to the main community page, and select “Join” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Make sure the “Student” box is checked and press “Continue”.
- Review the community guidelines and check “Agree” to continue.
- Enter school name, age, gaming experience, and a student verification. Pressing continue will send the application to the community admin for approval. Accepted forms of student verification are as follows:
- School ID
- Official Transcript
- Report Card
Set FIFA Game Connection
- Players will need to connect their screen name/gamertag to their profile in order to be added to a roster.
- Select “Connect Games” on the left-hand navigation and choose “Add Game Connection”
- From the game connection popup window, select FIFA from the dropdown menu and enter the screen name/gamertag you use for that game. You can view your game connections list from the Game Connections page.
Register for the tournament
- From your left-hand navigation, select "Communities", then under my communities select “Learn More” on the ESC Community to be taken to the community’s main page.
- From here you can click the “Tournaments” tab to access the game tournaments available to your community. Select FIFA.
- Once you’re on the specific tournament page, click the “Register Now” button and choose “register as an individual”, then skip the drop-down and select “register as an individual” again to register yourself.
When Are The Matches Played?
|Queue Times||Title||Team Size||Platforms||Match Length|
4pm IST or
QUEUE SYSTEM/MATCH PAGE INFO:
Queuing For Your Match
- Queues for match times will open in the “Today’s Play Times” section of the dashboard at the set queue time listed.
- Once the queue time arrives, you can then press “Join Queue” to be thrown into the 10-minute skill-based matchmaking window.
- Solo players need to press the “Join Queue” button once the queue opens up at the set queue time.
- There will be a 10-minute window of time from the start of the queue time that joining the queue will be available.
- Once the timer reaches 0, queued players will be matched against each other.
Match Page Information
- Once the queue is over, you will be matched with your opponent.
- Both competitors will be taken to the match page where they can view their opponent's screen names (gamertags), report their scores, and utilize the match chat.
- Each competitor will be designated as either “home” or “away” and it is up to the “home” player to create a custom/private match.
- After the match is complete, the winner of the match will report the score in the “reporting scores” section. (each win counts as 1 pt)
Contacting Your Opponent
- All players need to utilize the Match Chat feature on the GenE platform to communicate with their opponent.
- Once your queue window opens for your weekly match and you are matched with your opponent, you will be able to contact them directly through the match page match chat.
- To report scores or forfeits, click on the match from your dashboard and scroll to the section called, “Report Match Score”.
- You can insert the scores in this section by counting every win/game as 1 point. If the match was forfeited, click the “win by forfeit” box under the winning team’s name.
- Once you submit, you will be able to see who reported the score.
- You will find match settings and rules for FIFA here.
Creating a FIFA Custom Game
- You can find information about creating custom FIFA matches here.
FIFA Game Overview
- You can view the FIFA Game Overview here.