This article explains what our guidelines are for anyone participating in a Generation Esports tournament.
Please read the guidelines below in order to participate in our upcoming tournaments. These guidelines are strictly enforced during our tournaments and can easily result in bans if any of these guidelines are violated.
- NO Offensive Expression
- Expressing ourselves in an offensive manner toward other players or their actions in the game, regardless of whether they are opponents or teammates will not be accepted.
- NO Offensive Language
- Do not use language, nicknames or other expressions that insult another player’s gender, gender identity, origin, physical ability, sexual orientation, religion, or age.
- NO Violent Language
- Do not use language or actions that refer to sexual violence or other violence.
- NO Violent Actions
- Do not act in a threatening or violent manner.
- NO Cheating
- Cheating or hacking is strictly forbidden and will not be tolerated.
- NO Sharing of Private Information
- Do not share private information that could put yourself or others at risk. Our staff will NEVER ask for your password.
- NO Harassment
- You may not harass other players, team members, or other associated parties.
- NO Sexual Harassment
- You may not sexually harass other players, team members, or other associated parties. There is zero tolerance for any sexual threats or coercion or the promise of advantages in exchange for sexual favors.
- NO Discrimination and Denigration
- You may not offend the dignity or integrity of a country, private person, or group of people through contemptuous, discriminatory, or derogatory words or actions on account of race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, ability status, gender identity, language, religion, political opinion or any other opinion, sexual orientation, or any other reason.