The step-by-step process of signing up with HSEL as a free agent for the Summer Challenge season.
- You must first sign up as a “student” on the HSEL website.
- Verification of student status will be required in order to complete the signup. Acceptable documents are:
- School ID
- Report Card
- Your application may take up to 48 hours to process.
- Verification of your email and student status is required before approval.
- You will be contacted via email when your application has been approved.
Team Page Information
- To create a team, select "Teams" from the left-hand navigation menu and hit "+Create Team".
- On your team page, you can view your team's information, add members, and create rosters.
- From your team’s page, click the “Members” tab.
- Click the “+ Add Member” button to utilize the two different invitation options.
- You can invite members via email or you can generate and send an invite link.
- You can input multiple emails by clicking on the plus sign.
- Pressing the three dots to the right of your member’s names will allow you to make them captains, add them to rosters, suspend, and delete them.
Adding Game Connections
- Team members must have a game connection set for each game they are playing.
- By selecting “Connect Games” from the left-hand navigation menu, members can view, add, edit, and delete game connections.
- To add a game connection, they select “Add Game Connection” and from the popup window, they select the game they wish to add & enter the screen name they use on the platform they play that game on.
- Include the numbers in the Battlenet tag and Switch Friend Code if applicable.
- From your team’s page, select the “Rosters'' tab to view, create, edit, and delete rosters.
- To create a new roster, select the “Create New” button. You can name your roster, select what game the roster is for, and click the “Add Members” button to add members.
- When creating single-player rosters, all members playing on the same platform (Xbox, Playstation, Switch, PC) can be added to the same roster. The platform does not matter for cross-platform games.
- When creating team-based rosters, please place the proper amount of members that the game requires on the roster & substitutes if applicable.
- If you cannot add a member to a roster it is because that member does not have their game connection set to the corresponding game roster.
- Click “Purchase Passes” on the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click “Purchase” on the pass you want to purchase.
- Select how many passes you want to purchase, as well as who you want to purchase them for (your account or team).
Purchasing Passes (Your Account)
- If purchasing passes for yourself or gifting a pass, select “Your Name (Your Account)” from the dropdown menu and press continue.
- From here you can select “This Pass Is For Me” or “This Pass Is A Gift”.
- If you select “This Pass Is For Me” then it will ask for your payment method for the purchase and auto-assign the pass to you.
- If you select “This Pass Is A Gift” then it will ask you to input the email of the person you are gifting the pass to & then ask for your payment method for the purchase.
- You cannot revoke a pass that has been gifted to another individual.
Registering for Tournaments
- Select "Communities" from the left-hand navigation menu, then under my communities select “Learn More” on the HSEL community.
- Click on the Tournaments tab.
- Click on the tournament you want to register for & select “Register Now”
- From the drop-down, select the roster you wish to register and click “Register Now”. Congratulations! Your roster is tournament-ready.