Adding Your Game Connections
- Select "Connect Games" from the left-hand navigation.
- Click "Add Game Connection" in the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose the game from the dropdown and enter your screen name (gamertag) and select Save.
Adding Your Battlenet Game Connection
- If you are connecting a Battlenet games account, please include the numbers found at the end of your in-game display name.
- This information can be found by opening the Battlenet games client and clicking on your name in the top right of the window.
Adding Your Aimlab Connection
- Find your Aim Lab username a the top right of the game window
- Select "Connect Games" from the left-hand navigation on the GenE platform.
- Choose "Aim Lab" and enter the username exactly as it appears in the game window.
- Click "Save".
Adding Your Nintendo Switch Game Connection
- Select the game to connect to your account and enter your screen name (gamertag) along with your switch friend code. If you need help finding your friend code please see our article on How To Find Your Friend Code.
- Select Save once all information has been entered.