This article will teach your how to participate in a Generation Esports tournament using our Queue System
Queuing For Your Match
- Queues for match times will open in the “Today’s Play Times” section of the dashboard at the set queue time listed.
- Once the queue time arrives, you can press “Join Queue” to enter into the 10 minute queue window.
- Teams will first need to “Join Party” before their “Join Queue” option will appear. Teams can join the party anytime before the queue time.
- Once all team members are in the party and the queue time arrives, the party captain (designated with a joystick next to their name) will be able to select the "Join Queue" button.
- The queue will remain open for 10 minutes. Once the timer reaches 0, queued teams will be matched against each other.
- Solo players need to press the “Join Queue” button once the queue opens up at the set queue time.
- The queue will remain open for 10 minutes. Once the timer reaches 0, queued players will be matched against each other.
Match Page Information
- Once the queue is over, you will be matched with your opponent.
- All players will be taken to the match page where they can view their opponents screen names (gamertags), report their scores, and utilize the match chat.
- Each team will be designated as either “home” or “away” and it is up to the “home” team to create a custom/private match.
- After the match is complete, the winner of the match will report the score in the “reporting scores” section.
Contacting Your Opponent
- All players should utilize the Match Chat feature on the GenE platform to communicate with their opponent.
- Once you are matched with your opponent, you will be able to contact them directly through the match chat.
Reporting Scores / Forfeits
- To report scores or forfeits, click on the match from your dashboard and scroll to the section called, “Report Match Score”.
- You can insert the scores in this section by counting every win/game as 1 point. If the match was forfeited, click the “win by forfeit” box under the winning team’s name.
What if I do not get matched up with anyone?
- In the rare event that an odd number of players/rosters queues up at a specific time, one player/roster will not get matched and will instead receive a bye win for that week. Any player/roster that receives a bye win will be moved into a priority queue for the remainder of the tournament to ensure they get matched up in future queues.
Reporting Rule Breaks Or Toxic Behavior
- Please report any rule violations or toxic behavior to our support staff as soon as it happens by submitting a ticket here.
Creating Custom Game Matches
- You can find information about creating custom game matches here.