Adding Team Members
- From your team’s page, click the “Members” tab.
- Click the “+ Add Member” button to utilize the two different invitation options.
- You can invite members via email or you can generate and send an invite link.
- You can input multiple emails by clicking on the plus sign.
- Pressing the three dots to the right of your member’s names will allow you to make them captains, add them to rosters, suspend, and delete them.
Adding Members for MSEL
- Anyone under the age of 13 years old, cannot sign up on our platform. For competitors under the age of 13 years old, the Customer Success Team will create generic user accounts.
- Once your team is approved, please create a brand new Gmail email account and edit the email address on your admin account.
- You can change the email tied to your account by clicking on your name in the upper right corner of the page and selecting "Settings".
- On your account settings page, change the email to your new Gmail address and press save.
- Please inform your Customer Success Agent of the new email and how many accounts are needed. They will create the accounts and provide you with a spreadsheet with each user's login email, password, and generic first and last name.
- These members will be automatically added to your "Members" page. The admin of the team will not need to manually invite any members.
- Please do not have your players edit any information once logged in. These accounts cannot contain any personal information.
- These accounts can be reused for different competitors in future tournaments.
Adding Additional Advisors
- From the left-hand navigation, select "Teams".
- Choose your team. If you have not created a team yet, please see how to sign up.
- Go to "Members" and click "+ Add Member".
- Generate an invite link and email it to the team advisor.
- Once they are on your team, head to the "Members" tab of the Team page.
- Select the 3 dots next to the advisor's name and choose "Make Captain".