- Click “Purchase Passes” on the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click “Purchase” on the pass you want to purchase.
- Select how many passes you want to purchase, as well as who you want to purchase them for (your account or team).
- If you want to pay by invoice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org & provide them with what type of pass and how many you wish to purchase.
Purchasing Passes (Your Account)
- If purchasing passes for yourself or gifting a pass, select “Your Name (Your Account)” from the dropdown menu and press continue.
- From here you can select “This Pass Is For Me” or “This Pass Is A Gift”.
- If you select “This Pass Is For Me” then it will ask for your payment method for the purchase and auto-assign the pass to you.
- If you select “This Pass Is A Gift” then it will ask you to input the email of the person you are gifting the pass to & then ask for your payment method for the purchase.
- You cannot revoke a pass that has been gifted to another individual.
Purchasing Passes (Your Team)
- If purchasing passes for your team, select the team you are purchasing passes for from the dropdown menu and press continue.
- From this next page, you can select which members you want to purchase a pass for and press continue. Any extra passes you have will be added to your “Battle Pass Inventory” on your team page.
- Select your payment method for the purchase.
Assigning Battle Passes
- On your team’s page, select Battle Pass Inventory.
- To assign your members battle passes, click the “Assign” button next to their name. You can also revoke an assigned pass by clicking “Revoke”.
- All members on a roster must have a “Battle Pass” assigned to them in order to be registered for a tournament.