Signing Up on Generation Esports
- To sign up, you must be 13 years or older.
- Head to the Generation Esports website.
- Select "Sign Up" in the top right.
- Fill out first name, last name, email, and password.
Applying to a Community
- Competitions are run through various communities hosted on the GenE platform.
- To join a community, select "Communities" on the left-hand navigation.
- Select "Learn More" on the community you want to join.
- In the top right, click "+ Join".
- You will have the option to "Create a Team" or join as an individual.
- Proceed through the community application.
- Once finished, your application will be sent to the Customer Success team for approval.
- Upon approval, you and/or your newly created team will be a member of that community and can now participate in its tournaments.
Signing Up for HSEL, MSEL, & PREL
- If you are signing up to compete in HSEL, MSEL, or PREL, choose the corresponding link below:
- Your community application may take up to 48 hours to process.
- You must verify your email and we must verify your faculty status before approving.
- You will be contacted via email when your application has been approved.
- Your team is auto-created for you so please do not create a second team unless you are planning on participating in multiple communities.