This article explains the process of signing up for a TIng Gaming Experience tournament hosted by Generation Esports.
Registration and Onboarding
- Sign up for a FREE account on the Generations Esports website.
Adding Game Connections
- Click “Game Connection” on the left-hand menu.
- Click “Add Game Connection”, select the game, enter your screen name for that game, and save.
- Include the numbers in the Battlenet tag and Switch Friend Code if applicable.
Add Team Members
- From your team page, click the “Members” tab.
- Click the “+ Add Member” button to utilize the two different invitation options.
- You can invite members via a generated invite link.
- Pressing the three dots to the right of your members’ names will allow you to make them captains, add them to rosters, suspend, and delete them.
Create a Roster
- Before making a Roster, make sure the necessary members are added to your team.
- From your team’s page, select the “Rosters'' tab to view, create, edit, and delete rosters.
- To create a new roster, select the “Create New” button. You can name your roster, select what game the roster is for, and click the “Add Members” button to add members.
- When creating single-player rosters, all members playing on the same platform (Xbox, PlayStation, Switch, PC)) can be added to the same roster. The platform does not matter for cross-platform games.
- When creating team-based rosters, please place the proper amount of members that the game requires on the roster & substitutes if applicable.
- If you cannot add a member to a roster it is because that member does not have their game connection set to the game you are creating the roster for.
Registering for a Tournament
- Select "Tournament" from the left-hand menu, then select the search icon to find all Ting tournaments that are open.
- Select the tournament you want to register for and choose your roster to register for a team game or click “Register As An Individual” for a solo game.