This article explains the process of signing up for a TIng Gaming Experience tournament hosted by Generation Esports.
Registration and Onboarding
- Sign up for a FREE account on the Generations Esports website.
Creating Your Team
- Click “Teams” on the left-hand navigation.
- Click the “+Create Team”.
- Insert team name and press “Create Team”
Adding Team Members
- Click “Members” on your team page.
- Click “+ Add Member” to be able to generate a team invitation.
- Members will be added once they sign up through your initiation link.
Adding Game Connections (players only)
- Click “Game Connection” on the left-hand navigation.
- Click “Add Game Connection”, select the game, enter your screen name for that game, and save.
- A Discord game connection is required for every team member.
- Include the numbers in the Battlenet tag and Switch Friend Code if applicable.
- Click “Rosters” on your team page.
- Click “Create New”, name your roster, and select what game it is for.
- Click “Add Members” and select what team members you want on the roster.
Registering for a Tournament
- Select "Tournament" from the left-hand navigation menu, then select the search icon to find all Ting tournaments that are open.
- Select the tournament you want to register for and click “Register Now”.
- Select the roster you wish to register and click “Register Now”.