- Sign up for a FREE account on the Generations Esports website.
Apply to the ECC Community/Team Creation
- Click “Communities” on the left-hand navigation.
- Click the “+” on the ECC community.
- Select “+ Create Team” from the dropdown.
- Use your school’s name when naming your team.
Adding Team Members
- Click “Members” on your team page.
- Click “+ Add Member” to be able to generate a team invitation.
- Members will be added once they sign up through your initiation link.
Adding Game Connections (players only)
- Click “Game Connection” on the left-hand navigation.
- Click “Add Game Connection”, select the game & enter your screen name for that game, & save.
- A Discord game connection is required for every team member.
- Include the numbers in the Battlenet tag & Switch Friend Code if applicable.
- Click “Rosters” on your team page.
- Click “Create New”, name your roster, & select what game it is for.
- Click “Add Members” & select what team members you want on the roster.
Register for a Tournament.
- Select "Communities" from the left-hand navigation menu, then select “Learn More” on the East Coast Conference community.
- Click on the Tournaments tab.
- Select the tournament you want to register for & click “Register Now”.
- Select the roster you wish to register & click “Register Now”.