Skip to main content
- The ECC season will be in round-robin format, meaning all matches will be viewable once groups have been decided.
- Check your match information from your match page on your dashboard in order to be informed on who your team will be facing.
- While pre-match contact is not required, it’s good practice to check your match chat on your match page (or your Discord or email if you're a coach) to see if your opponent has attempted to communicate with you.
- If you need to request a match reschedule please use the match chat, or contact your opponent’s coach via the Discord contact or email address shown on your match page ASAP.
- Match reschedules should be agreed upon before the default game day and time.
- If you run into problems with your match page or your opponent, please reach out to @support on Discord.
- Each game has a default day and start time. Unless otherwise rescheduled, both players/teams will need to be ready to play.
- Use the match chat on your match page to exchange lobby codes, map bans, and any other information important to your match. Refusal to communicate/share this information with your opponent will result in a forfeit being issued against your team.
- If your opponent is not ready to play and the match has not started by 15 min after the default start time, you may claim a forfeit victory.
- After the match is complete, the winning team must report the final scores. Please ensure all scores are accurate, and only submit the series score, not individual game scores.
- NBA 2K, Best of 3: 2-0
- Valorant, Best of 3: 2-0
- If at any time you feel your opponent may have violated the rules or your match score may have been incorrectly reported, you may submit a match dispute.
- Please make sure to provide evidence to back up your claim. Normally we will ask for screenshots, recordings, or game demos to help us in our investigations.