Developer: Hi-Rez Studios
Publisher: Hi-Rez Studios
Platform: Playstation, Xbox, Switch, PC, Mac OS
Genre: 3rd Person Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA)
- A competitive game of SMITE features two teams of 5 players choosing from a large selection of playable gods, immortals, and creatures from ancient mythology in arena combat.
- The game features full cross-platform compatibility (players on different platforms can party up together) as well as cross-save (transfer player save data across multiple platforms).
- There are several different game modes in SMITE. Each mode has its own unique map with its own playstyle, rules, and objectives. Common among each mode is the existence of:
- Minions - AI units that aid players in battle.
- Structures - towers that attempt to prevent enemies from advancing.
- The main competitive game mode is “Conquest”, a typical MOBA mode with two bases at opposite sides of the map connected by three lanes. Each lane is protected by various defensive structures that players must destroy.
- The objective of Conquest is to assault the enemy defenses and destroy the final structure (called a ”Titan”) at the center of their base while preventing the enemy from destroying theirs. The first team to destroy the enemy Titan wins.
- Gods (playable characters) are sorted into 5 different class types:
- Hunters - ranged fighters
- Guardians - support/frontline tanks
- Mages - magical ranged ability users
- Warriors - close range melee bruisers
- Assassins - mobile attackers
- Gods are also separated by the type of power utilized:
- Physical - Hunters, Warriors, & Assassins
- Magical - Guardians & Mages
- All Gods contain a mixture of the following abilities:
- Basic Attacks
- Abilities (special to each character)
- Protections & Mitigation
- Penetration & Reduction
- Certain class archetypes will be better suited to a specific 1 of the 3 lanes (i.e.) top lane, middle lane, and bottom lane.
- You will find a guide on how to build a custom match for Rocket League HERE.
- View our Console & PC Overview HERE.
- View PC Minimum System requirements HERE.