Congratulations on your new role! Below is a quick checklist to help you get started.
- Sign up for an account on Generation Esports
- Contact our Success team to be made your school’s team administrator. Please also let us know if any other contact information should be changed (e.g. Esports Director, Accounts Payable, etc)
- Review your League’s rules. (HSEL, MSEL, Collegiate Leagues, etc.)
- Review your organization’s rules, code of conduct, media assets, social media accounts, etc. Edit them to fit your needs.
- Meet with your students. Share information about the upcoming season.
- Invite any new students to join your team on the Generation Esports platform.
- For MSEL, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for student account generation.
- Assign passes to team members (free-to-play games excluded).
- Create your rosters and register them for the next tournament.
- Schedule practice and matches.
- Visit our Coaching Coaches website (Coming mid-2022) to learn more about developing your program.
If you need assistance at any point, please email our success team who will be happy to help and/or schedule a call with you!