Fortnite Box Fight
No additional anti-cheat is required for official matches.
2. Match Procedure
- XB Series S/X
- Nintendo Switch
This game supports crossplay. All players competing in this tournament will face each other, regardless of what console they play on
2.1. Series Lengths
Matches will be played in a best of 3 series. Each game is a best of 25 rounds (first to 13 round wins, will be declared the winner of the game)
2.2. Creating and Joining a Game Lobby
The home team will act as the host of the lobby. Once the lobby has been created the other team will join by finding the host on their Friends list and selecting the “Join Game” option
- The home player will change the game mode to Creative and press play
- On the creative menu select Discover and then the Island Code Tab
- Enter the Island Code: 4165-2189-6598
- Press Play on the Main Screen to connect to the Island.
- Once the home player has connected to the island, the away player will join by finding the home player on their Friend’s list and selecting “Join Game”
The host will need to have their privacy set to Friends Only or Open in order for the other players to join the match.
3.1 Other Islands
The use of other island codes for matches is prohibited. All tournament matches must be played on the provided Island Code found in section 2.2.
4. Stoppage of Play
A player who disconnects during a game for any reason, will forfeit the game to their opponent. The match series will continue on to the next game if any remain to be played. Multiple disconnections will result in a forfeiture of the match series.
5. Team Rosters
Fortnite Boxfight rosters are limited to 1 player. Rosters that have more than 1 player will not be allowed to participate in official matches. Substitutions are not allowed at any time.