This article explains how to sign up for a Generation Esports account in order to register for tournaments provided by the TCEC.
Registration and Onboarding
- Sign up for a FREE account on the Generations Esports website.
Adding Team Members
- Click “Members” on your team page.
- Click “+ Add Member” to be able to generate a team invitation.
- Members will be added once they sign up through your invitation link.
Adding Game Connections
- Click “Game Connection” on the left-hand navigation.
- Click “Add Game Connection”, select the game & enter your screen name for that game, & save.
- Include the numbers in the Battlenet tag & Switch Friend Code if applicable.
Add Your Discord
- A Discord Connection is required for every team member.
- Click "Game Connection" on the left-hand navigation.
- "Add Game Connection" and select Discord from the dropdown.
- Enter your Discord ID --w/ numbers included-- in the "Screen Name" box and hit Save. You can copy your Discord ID by clicking your name in the bottom-left of the Discord window.
- Click “Rosters” on your team page.
- Click “Create New”, name your roster, & select what game it is for.
- Click “Add Members” & select what team members you want on the roster.
Register for a Tournament.
- Select "Communities" from the left-hand navigation menu, then select “Learn More” on the Texas Collegiate Esports Conference community.
- Click on the Tournaments tab.
- Select the tournament you want to register for & click “Register Now”.
- Select the roster you wish to register & click “Register Now”.