Location: Generation Esports Discord
Time: 7pm EST
Platform: Cross Platform
Format:* Single Elimination - Bo1
*May change based on number of registrants
This tournament is double elimination 1v1
You must be a part of this Discord to participate!
Make sure that you’ve joined the Generation Esports Discord!
At 6:30 pm, a check-in post will be made in the channel #check-in. You will have 30 minutes to check-in by reacting with the :Fortnite: emoji on the post.
Please make sure you check-in, otherwise you will not be added to the tournament, even if you registered.
What does checking in mean?
Checking in means that you are:
- Ready to play and are committed to the aforementioned start time of the tournament.
- Staff know they can reach you via Discord during the event.
- You are committing to a basic level of sportsmanship between players. Banter is welcome, personal attacks are not
The tournament bracket will be created and posted in the #check-in channel once check-in completes.
No additional anti-cheat is required for official matches.
- Match Procedure
- XB Series S/X
- Nintendo Switch
This game supports crossplay. All players competing in this tournament will face each other, regardless of what console they play on
2.1. Series Lengths
Matches will be played in a best of 1 series. Each game consists of 25 rounds.
2.2. Creating and Joining a Game Lobby
The home team will act as the host of the lobby. Once the lobby has been created the other team will join by finding the host on their Friends list and selecting the “Join Game” option
- On the creative menu select Discover and then the Island Code Tab
- Enter the Island Code: 4165-2189-6598
- Press Play on the Main Screen to connect to the Island.
- Once the home team player has connected to the island, the away team player will join by finding the home team player on their Friend’s list and selecting “Join Game”
The host will need to have their privacy set to Friends Only or Open in order for the other players to join the match.
3.1 Other Islands
The use of other island codes for matches is prohibited. All tournament matches must be played on the provided Island Code found in section 2.2.
- Stoppage of Play
A player who disconnects during a game will be able to rejoin the game in the next round. Both teams should continue to play the game as normal when a disconnection occurs. If all players from one team disconnect at the same time, that team will forfeit the remainder of the game, and the match will move on to the next game in the series.
- Player Count
Matches are to be played as a 1v1 scenario. No player substitutions may be made at any point during the match.