Location: Generation Esports Discord
Time: 7 pm EST
Format:* Single Elimination - Bo1
*May change based on number of registrants
This tournament is single elimination 5v5! All team members *must* be a part of this Discord to participate!
Make sure that you’ve joined the Generation Esports Discord!
At 6:30 pm, a check-in post will be made in the channel #check-in. You will have 30 minutes to check in by reacting with the :Valorant: emoji on the post.
Please make sure you check in, otherwise, you will not be added to the tournament, even if you registered.
What does checking in mean?
Checking in means that you are:
- Ready to play and are committed to the aforementioned start time of the tournament. Consistently leaving tournaments before completion or forfeiting will result in you not being allowed to play in future tournaments, please don’t ruin it for others.
- You are available on Discord for any questions, updates, or concerns the Generation Esports staff may have.
- You are committing to a basic level of sportsmanship between players. Banter is welcome, personal attacks are not.
If you have a scheduling problem, or can no longer participate, please let a member of the staff know.
The tournament bracket will be created and posted in the #check-in channel once check-in completes.
No additional anti-cheat is required for official matches.
2. Match Procedure
Gen E Supported platforms
2.1 Series Lengths
Matches are played as a best of 1 series for the Regular season and as a best of 3 series during the Finals
2.2 Game Settings
The home team will host the lobby and invite the away team.
- Lobby: Custom (closed)
- Mode: Standard
- Allow Cheats: Off
- Tournament Mode: On
- Overtime Win by Two: On
- The away team will choose which team starts of as attack and defense
In the event that an incorrect rule set is loaded on the server, the match should be stopped and reset. Previously played rounds with incorrect format will not count towards the match outcome.
2.3 Server Region Veto
The following server regions are available for use in official matches:
- US West (N. California 1)
- US West (N. California 2)
- US CENTRAL (Texas)
- US CENTRAL (Georgia)
- US WEST (Oregon 1)
- US EAST (N. Virginia 1)
- US CENTRAL (Illinois)
If teams are unable to come to an agreement on a server region to play on, the following server veto will be used:
- The home team bans one server region
- The away team bans one server region
- The home team bans one server region
- The away team bans one remaining server region
- The home team picks one remaining server region on which the match will be played
2.4 Map Selection
- The home team bans a map
- The away team bans a map
- The home team chooses a map to play from the remaining list
2.4.1 Multiple Game Series Map Selection
After the first game, the following map selection process will be used.
- The winner of the previous game bans a map
- The loser of the previous game chooses a map to play from the remaining list
- The map of the previously played game may not be chosen for the next round
- Maps banned for the previous game are able to be selected/banned in the next round
2.5 Map Pool
The following maps are permitted to be used in official matches
Any Agents, Weapons, Sprays, Weapon Skins, Weapon Buddies, and Maps currently disabled in other game modes are prohibited from use in official matches.
Blood must be disabled in the game settings
3.2 New Agents
New Agents will be prohibited from play until two weeks after their initial release.
3.3 New Maps
New Maps will be prohibited from play until two weeks after their initial release.
3.4 Coach Spectator Spot
Teams are prohibited from having a spectator in the coach's slot on their team.
4. Stoppage of Play
The game may only be paused for the following reasons:
- Player drop
- Player disconnect
- Technical issues
Stoppage of play may be requested at any time for the above reasons. The team initiating a pause must first call the pause in chat. A pause may not be called during combat, or once the Spike has been planted. Player's may not move around the map when a pause is in effect. Once both teams are ready, the team who paused the match will unpause it. Each team will have 5 total minutes of pause time per map. Players pause the game by pressing the Esc key and selecting "cheats". Abuse of the pause feature may result in punishment for the team abusing it.
5. Team Rosters
Valorant team rosters require a minimum of 5 players. Player Substitutions may be made between maps, however, only 5 prizes will be awarded to the winning team. If you sub out, you forfeit your prizing.