Developer: TiMi Studio Group, Tencent Games
Publisher: Garena, Tencent Games, Level Infinite
Platform: Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch
Genre: Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA)
Rating: T for Teen (13+)
Arena of Valor 101
- Like other titles such as League of Legends, AoV involves 5v5 matches on various 3-lane maps.
- Each player chooses a hero. Only a single hero can be active on a team at one time.
- Competitive matches take place on the map and mode called "Battle Map".
- The objective of a team is to destroy the enemy's home base by traversing down one of 3 lanes and defeating points called defense towers.
- Each tower must be cleared in order to proceed down a lane.
- The team that destroys their opponent's home base first will win the game.
- Players can pick from champions that fall into the following categories:
- Assassin, Warrior, Mages, Marksmen, Support, and Tanks.
- Each class has its own role to play, and players should choose their lane accordingly.
- "Wild Zone Control" - There are three monsters in the left Wild Zone: one buff monster and two small monsters. Kill them to gain experience and Gold and restore a small amount of HP.
- Use of recovery skills will be interrupted if players take damage, so return to the safe zone before using them.