Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege
MOSS (nohope.eu) is required for all Solar Flare matches, you may be asked to upload specific match files at any time, failure to comply will result in an admin decision against the offender's favor.
2. Match Procedure
*Per the game's Developer (Ubisoft), all players must be at least 16 years old in order to participate in the tournament.
- Each team is allowed one tactical timeout per map lasting 60 seconds.
- In the case of a technical RH if the player can not rejoin within 10 minutes they must play a 4v5.
- Each team is also allowed 1 Technical Rehost per map, if the player can not rejoin they must play a 4v5
2.1. Series Lengths
Matches are to be played as a best of 1 in open qualifiers in the regular season, a best of 3 in the playoffs, and finals
2.2. Game Settings
The match lobby should be hosted by the away team. All matches should be played with the following rules:
- Playlist Type: Normal Mode
- Map Selection: To be determined by map veto in accordance with the tournament stage series length in 14.2.1. and the corresponding map veto procedure in the sub-rules of 2.3.
- Time of the Day: Day
- HUD Settings: Pro League
- Server Type: Dedicated Server
- Match Settings
- Number of Bans: 4
- Ban Timer: 20
- Number of Rounds: 12
- Attacker/Defender Role swap: 6
- Overtime Rounds: 3
- Overtime Score Difference: 2
- Overtime Role Change: 1
- Objective Rotation Parameter: 2
- Objective Type Rotation: Rounds Played
- Attacker Unique Spawn: On
- Pick Phase Timer: 15
- Reveal Phase Timer: 5
- Damage Handicap: 100
- Friendly Fire Damage: 100
- Injured: 20
- Sprint: On
- Lean: On
- Death Replay: Off
- Game Mode: Bomb
- Plant Duration: 7
- Defuse Duration: 7
- Fuse Time: 45
- Defuser Carrier Selection: On
- Preparation Phase Duration: 45
- Action Phase Duration: 180
- Data Center: To be determined by server veto in 14.2.4.
- Voice Chat: Team Only
In the event that incorrect settings are loaded onto the server, the match should be stopped and restarted, with the same bans and operator selections that were previously made. Previously played maps in the series will not count if they were played with incorrect settings.
2.3. Map Veto
Teams will take turns banning maps from the map pool listed in 2.5. The home team will have the ability to decide which team will act as Team 1 and which will act as Team 2.
2.3.1. Best of One
Starting with Team 1, teams will ban maps until there is only one remaining. The match will be played on the remaining map.
2.3.2. Best of Three
- Team 1 Bans a Map
- Team 2 Bans a Map
- Team 1 Bans a Map
- Team 2 Bans a Map
- Team 1 Chooses Map 1
- Team 2 Chooses Map 2
- Team 1 Bans a Map
- Team 2 Bans a Map
- The remaining map will be used for the deciding game.
The use of mapban.gg is preferred for all map vetos.
2.4. Default Server Selection
The following data centers are permitted for use in official matches:
- US Central (cus)
2.4.1. Additional Server Rules
If teams agree to play on another server, they may, however proof of server swap may be required if a protest arises over this situation
The map pool includes the following:
- Theme Park
- Kafe Dostoyevsky
3. Tournament Rules
3.1. Game Connections
All players taking part in Generation Esports tournaments are required to have an active game account for the tournament they’re participating in connected to their Generations Esports account. All game connection information shown on a team’s roster must match with the accounts in game. Players using different accounts or those not officially on the roster are prohibited from playing in matches. Only one account connection is allowed per game, the use of alternate accounts is prohibited. All account connections are prohibited from being changed after the team has participated in its first match of a tournament’s regular season.
If a player’s name does not match what is shown on their roster, please reach out to a Solar Flare Administrator in discord for assistance while the game is still being played. Name discrepancy reports will not be accepted after a match has been completed.
3.1.1. Account Ownership
Game accounts used in official tournaments must belong to the player participating/using that game connection. At no point in time may players share accounts with each other or use an account of another person, regardless of if they are in the tournament or not.
3.2. Match Streaming
Only Solar Flare-appointed spectators are allowed to be in the game lobby for any Solar Flare match.
3.2.2. Player Streaming
Players may stream to their personal twitch or youtube channel if they are participating in the match. The match may only be streamed from the player’s in-game point of view and should have at least a 3-minute delay set to prevent possible incidents of stream sniping.
Players may not at any time stream another player or roster’s match on their personal channel.
4.1. Operators and items
All operators and items are permitted for use in official matches unless they are disabled in the Ranked mode.
4.2. Operator Skins and Headgear
All character uniforms/skins are banned except for:
- default uniforms
- all pro league uniforms
- all R6 share uniforms
The first and second infractions will result in round forfeitures, with the third infraction resulting in a match forfeiture.
4.3. Illegal Actions
Any actions that result in an unfair advantage are illegal. The following actions are considered illegal in official play:
- Exploits as outlined in rule 2.2.
- Abusing re-host or player disconnects
- Spawn Killing
- Killing someone within 2 seconds after spawning will be considered spawn killing. Spawn killing can result in the overturning of the results of the map. If you believe spawn killing has happened, please submit a match dispute along with video evidence.
4.4. Roster Additions
Teams are prohibited from adding additional players or substitute players to their roster once the qualifiers have started.
5. Stoppage of Play
Intentionally disconnecting during the match is strictly prohibited. A player who disconnects for any reason more than three times may face a penalty at the administrator's discretion. If a player drops from the server during a match, the round will continue uninterrupted until the end of the round. The round is considered to start at the first second of the preparation phase. After the round has been completed, the player who disconnected will be allowed to rejoin the server. The match is considered “live” when the first round has started. At least 4 players need to remain and the match needs to be played until the match ends and a winner is decided. If this is not possible due to connection issues, it will be considered as a forfeit in favor of the team who is able to have the required number of players in the server. If a team leaves the server without informing their opponent, the team risks forfeiting the match.
Teams may call for a server re-host so long as the first round of a map has not been completed and first blood has not yet occurred in round 1. In the event that a match is rehosted, each player must select the same settings as they picked at the start of the original game. If problems persist with regards to a player disconnecting after the server has already been re-hosted, the team must play the remainder of the match with the remaining 4 players. If multiple rehosts for a single game are needed please, reach out to a Solar Flare Administrator.
For issues concerning multiple player disconnections, please contact a Solar Flare Administrator.
6. Team Guidelines
- All players participating must be located in the North American region.
- All times for matches will be in EST. Rosters must include 5 (“main”) starter players with up to 3 substitutes.
- Players may not be swapped during the play of a map. A player may only be signed up for a single team registered for SFCL.
- A player’s Uplay username must be recognizably similar to the name they are registered under.
- A player whose ping is consistently at 100+ may face sanctions at the discretion of an SFCL admin. Teams must have at least 3/5 of their 5 starter players from quals on their starting lineup throughout the entire season