This article explains how the Generation Esports support staff assists users, and contains guidelines for any user communicating/interacting with support.
Support team can assist you with:
- Addressing general competition questions
- Account recovery and updates to personal information
- Game rule clarification
- Match disputes & behavior reports
- Technical questions/issues
Support business hours are 11 AM - 9 PM Central Time.
How to Contact Support
You can reach the Support team via our “Help” icon at the bottom right of the platform:
- Utilize the live chat for quick questions and/or live match issues.
- Submit a support ticket for match disputes.
- You may also use the Help icon for searching our help site for articles pertaining to your questions and/or concerns.
Interacting with Support
In order to provide the best assistance possible, we expect users that are reaching out to be respectful to our staff as they help answer your questions and concerns.
When Contacting Us:
- Be respectful to the team member you are speaking with.
- Provide as much information as possible about your issue or inquiry.
- If contacting us about a website error, please include screenshots or other visual references showing the error.
- Support may refer to the expertise of another Generation Esports department to better assist with a question, match ruling, or pricing inquiry.
- To better assist, we may ask you to provide account details (i.e.) the email address attached to your account, team name, etc.
- Support will never ask for the password to your account.
- Intentionally providing false information.
- Deliberately omitting information needed by Support to sway the outcome of a match ruling.
- Sending offensive or inappropriate content.
- Speaking with a representative using offensive or inappropriate language or images through email or chat.
- Spamming (i.e.) sending multiple, frequent, and repeated messages or chat tickets to our team.
- Showing disrespect to our team.
If these support interaction policy guidelines are violated, Generation Esports reserves the right to remove any user from competing on the Generation Esports platform.