If you are looking to compete in multiple competitions/communities, please find the relevant community in the COMMUNITY LIST on Generation Esports and join as a player. All members of a team & roster must also be members of the community that is holding the tournament.
Signing Up (All players)
- Sign up for a free account on the Generations Esports website.
- Select the "Player" option.
- You must join the DAL Community as a player in order to compete in competitions.
Game Connections (All players)
- All new signups will be prompted to set a game connection after creating a Generation Esports account.
- Select your game(s) from the icons & enter your in-game name(s).
- To add any future game connections:
- Click “Connect Games” on the GenE Platform left-hand navigation.
- Click “Add Game Connection”, select the game, enter your screen name for that game, and save.
Create a Team (team admins only)
- Click “Teams” on the left-hand navigation.
- Select “+ Create Team”.
- Name your team and confirm by clicking “Create Team”.
Adding Team Members (team admins only)
- Select “Members” on your team page.
- Click “+ Add Member” to be able to generate a team invitation link.
- Members will be added once they accept the team invite by clicking the link and (new accounts only) creating a Generation Esports account.
- Video Tutorial
Purchase a Roster Pass (team admins only)
- Select “Battle Passes” on the left-hand navigation.
- Click "Purchase" on the respective roster pass.
- Check the box(es) for the roster(s) that need a pass.
- Choose/enter your preferred payment method.
- Click on "Complete Order".
- The roster pass(es) will be automatically applied to your selected roster(s).
Registering for a Tournament (team admins only)
This process is for Team Admins/Captains to register a roster for any team-based tournament.
- Click "Register Now" on the tournament page.
- Select an existing team or create a new team.
- Choose an existing roster or create a new roster.
- An empty roster can be created and selected during this process. Players can be added at a later time in order to complete tournament registration.
- You will receive either a "Registration Success" or "Registration Pending" status.
- "Success" = you have completed all prerequisites and are considered a participant in the tournament.
- "Pending" = not all prerequisites have been fulfilled. You will receive an email and platform notification detailing the steps needing to be taken in order to complete registration.