This article explains how to sign up for a free account on the Generation Esports platform in order to register for TexSEF competitions. Please visit our TECH HELP section for assistance with whitelisting, PC minimum/recommended specs, and more.
- Sign up for a free Generation Esports account as a School Official (Educators only).
- You will be guided through the team creation process to join the HSEL Community.
- If you have already created your team, log in and skip to the "Adding Team Members" section of this guide.
- New accounts will be prompted to set at least one game connection.
- Educators are welcome to skip this step by clicking "Skip all" in the bottom right of the window.
Adding Team Members
- Click “Members” on your team page.
- Click “+ Add Member” and generate a link for team invitations.
- Members will be automatically added once they sign up through the link.
- New members will be prompted to set at least one game connection from a set of game icons.
- Select the proper game and enter the proper "in-game name" (Screen Name).
Adding Game Connections (Post Sign-up)
- Click “Game Connection” on the left-hand navigation.
- Click “Add Game Connection”, select the game, enter your screen name for that game, and save.
- Include the numbers in the Battlenet tag and Switch Friend Code if applicable.
- Click “Rosters” on your team page.
- Click “Create New”, name your roster, and select what game it is for.
- Click “Add Members” and select what team members you want on the roster.
Registering for a Tournament
- Click "Tournaments" from the left-hand navigation menu.
- From the "Discover" tab, find the tournament you wish to register for.
- You can use the search bar or filtering options (i.e.) filter by "Joined Community".
- Select the specific tournament you need and click “Register Now” on the tournament's page.
- Select the roster you wish to register and click “Register Now”.