Fortnite 2v2 Elimination Race
* This event is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Epic Games, Inc.
The rules contained on this page only cover this specific game, please review the Generation Esports Generall Competition Rules for information covering all official tournaments.
No additional anti-cheat is required for official matches.
2. Match Procedure
- Xbox Series X/S
- Nintendo Switch
2.1. Series Lengths
Matches will be played in a best of 3 series.
2.2. Game Lobby
Games will be played in the Squads format in the Zero Build game mode. Both teams will queue up as a single squad.
2.3 Server Region
The following regions are permitted to use in official matches
- US West
- US East
If both teams cannot agree on which region to play on, the region will switch between games starting with the home team’s choice.
2.4. Win Conditions
Games will be played until all players have been eliminated or the squad has obtained a victory Royale. Afterwards victory will be awarded to the team that:
- Has the most kills at the end of the game.
- Each team will combine the kills from each of their players and present them as one total number.
- Each player on the team should take a screenshot of their kill number at the end of each game as proof.
- If both teams have the same number of kills at the end of the game, the team with the last player standing will be declared the winner.
- If both teams have the same number of kills and have at least one player standing at the end of the game, the team with the most standing players will be declared the winner.
- If the teams have the same number of kills and the same number of standing players, the team that had the last kill in the squad will be declared the winner.
Please contact an Generation Esports Administrator immediately, if there are any disagreements on which team should be declared the winner of a game or match series.
3.1. Other Official Game Modes
The use of other official game modes is prohibited in official matches. Games played in any game mode outside of Zero Build Squads, will not count towards the match series and need to be reset immediately.
3.2. Custom Game Modes
The use of custom game modes is prohibited in official matches. Games played in any game mode outside of Zero Build Squads, will not count towards the match series and need to be reset immediately.
3.3. Working Together and Sabotage
Players may work together when playing. They also may kill steal, loot steal and follow each other around. Players are not allowed to sabotage the opposing player. This includes but is not limited to: blocking your opponent’s shots, or shooting at or around your opponent in a manner to draw attention to your opponent. To avoid any potential sabotage, stay away from your opponents.
4. Stoppage of Play
4.1. Player Disconnection
In the event that a player drops from the server during a game that player will no longer be considered standing and the game will continue until completion. In the event that a player drops from the server before any players are able to airdrop from the plane, the game must be reset. In the instance of multiple disconnections from the same player, please contact an Generation Esports Administrator.
4.2. Team Disconnection
If both players on a team disconnect to the server, that team will forfeit the current game in play. The match series will then continue to the next game in the series if any remain. In the event that a team disconnects before any players are able to airdrop from the battle bus, the game must be reset. In the instance of multiple disconnections, please contact an Generation Esports Administrator.
5. Team Rosters
Fortnite team rosters require and are limited to 2 players. Rosters that do not meet the minimum or exceed the maximum number of players will not be allowed to participate in official matches until their roster size meets the set requirements. Player substitutions are prohibited.