This article explains how to sign up for a Generation Esports account in order to register for Day Job Gaming tournaments. For competition information, please see the DAY JOB GAMING TOURNAMENT OVERVIEW.
Create Your Team (captains only)
- Sign up for a free account on the Generations Esports website.
- If you already have a Generation Esports account, log in and click "+ Join" on the Day Job Gaming Community Page.
- After creating an account, captains will be prompted to set a game connection.
- Select your game(s) from the icons & enter your in-game name(s) or "Screen Name".
- Include the numbers in the Battlenet tag, Riot ID, and/or Switch Friend Code if applicable.
- To add any future game connections:
- Click “Connect Games” on the GenE Platform left-hand navigation.
- Click “Add Game Connection”, select the game, enter your screen name for that game, and save.
Adding Team Members (captains only)
- Click “Members” on your team page.
- Click “+ Add Member” to be able to generate a team invitation.
- Members will be added by clicking the invitation link and setting at least one game connection.
- Video Tutorial
Creating Rosters (captains only)
- Click “Rosters” on your team page.
- Click “Create New”, name your roster, and select what game it is for.
- Click “Add Members” and select what team members you want on the roster.
- Members cannot be added to a roster if they do not have a game connection.
- Video Tutorial
Registering for a Tournament (captains only)
- Click "Communities" from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Select "Learn More" on Day Job Gaming, then click the "Tournaments" tab.
- To see DJG tournaments click HERE.
- Click “Register Now” at the top of the page on the tournament you want to register for.
- Select the roster you wish to register and click “Register Now”.